phyproof® Reference Substances are delivered at no extra cost together with the following documents:
A detailed technical data sheet including
- general information such as the structural formula, molecular formula, molecular weight, CAS registry number, as well as the recommended storage conditions and handling instructions
- a description as well as a sample chromatogram of the chromatographic method that was applied to determine the purity
A comprehensive batch-specific certificate of analysis with
- information about all the identity tests that were performed
- individual quantitative results for chromatographic purity and also on content of water, residual solvents and inorganic impurities (depending on the degree of certification)
- for primary reference substances: a certified absolute content, either based on a mass-balance approach considering the individual quantitative results mentioned before, or based on quantitative NMR measurements
- information about the stability period/expiration date
Material safety data sheets (MSDS) are provided in printed form or can be downloaded in our webshop.
Additional spectroscopic, spectrometric or chromatographic raw data for all analyses mentioned on our COA can always be made available free of charge.